1. Difference 1: Different connection methods.
Bluetooth keyboard: wireless transmission through the Bluetooth protocol, Bluetooth communication within the effective range (within 10m).
Wireless keyboard: Transmit the input information to a special receiver via infrared or radio waves.
2. Different signal receiving methods
Bluetooth keyboard: Receive signals through the built-in Bluetooth device.
Wireless keyboard: Receive signals through an external receiver.
Working in the ISM frequency band (2.4G Hz)
1. There are many applicable devices for Bluetooth technology, no cables are needed, and computers and telecommunications are connected to the network to communicate wirelessly.
2. The working frequency band of Bluetooth technology is universal in the world and is suitable for unbounded use by users worldwide.
3. Bluetooth technology has strong security and anti-interference ability. Because Bluetooth technology has a frequency hopping function, it effectively avoids the ISM frequency band from encountering interference sources.
Post time: May-17-2021